Networking Technician – Applied Control Engineering
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2018 to Present
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot Local Area Networks and data communications equipment throughout the main office as well as satellite sites using a VPN.
• Worked in call center to resolve and troubleshooting IT issues reported by engineers throughout the company.
• Troubleshooting both hardware and software products that are incorporated in the business’s daily operations using Wireshark software.
• Developed networking structure for new employees joining the company.
• Testing new environmental equipment sensors in the server room and developing a strategy to place equipment to gain optimal performance.
• VOIP – Momentum Telecom, provisioning and troubleshooting Polycom phone system.
• Creating conference bridges using WebEx website and sending out meeting information to company personal.
• Carbon Black anti-virus sensor deployment detection software.
• Experience with Windows Server update Services, OS ticket system, and firmware updates.
2008 to 2013
• Responsibilities include functional kitchen for a $4 million operation.
• Supervised 25 staff members including developing and cross training (including sales development with product knowledge), scheduling, controlling labor cost, acquiring talent, motivating and retaining employees.
• Successfully maintained food cost ranking within top 5 out of 21 restaurants.
• Overall Profit and Loss statement resulted as number 1 out of 21 restaurants.
• Implemented new store development including vendor management, scheduling, and organizing deliveries in a timely manner in adherence to store development guidelines, proactively resolving immediate issues.
1996 to 1999
• Maintained and updated ATM machines in five counties in southeastern Pennsylvania.
• Mechanical skills were important to operations of Diebold, NCR, and Squirrel ATMs.
• Responsible for restocking currency in the cassettes and maintaining log files whenever machines were opened, added or updated.
• Changed out hardware whenever the machine needed updates, or the part was no longer functioning.
ASSOCIATE in Culinary Fine Arts and Business Management
BA in Psychology
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Proficient in C#, Java Script, HTML, PERL, Windows Power Shell, Python, HTTP
• Bash Shell programming in Linux, Unix, and OS X
• Technical and hardware proficiency in Diebold ATM’s and point of sale systems
• Proficiency in building and troubleshooting computer hardware and operating systems
• Web Development Programs
• Management skills having developed 25-30 employees in corporate businesses.
• Proficient in programming languages including C#, HTML, Java script, Bash Shell Script, and Mobile App Development for Android Operating Systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Android Studio, Visual Studio 2017, and Oracle MySQL Database Design.
• Maintaining computer programming projects in GitHub account.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio.
• Skillful in mechanical operations, especially in diagnosing and troubleshooting Bank ATM’s
• Creating Database Design in MySQL Workbench and importing Microsoft Excel into system.
• Management of business with P&L development and implementation.
• Implementation of infrastructure in network systems, including VOIP phone systems.