Ormond Beach, FL
Return to management and financial roots by providing management support to communities and leading
successful property association performance. Six+ years of experience as a Residential Real Estate Manager
and property legal assistant, and a six-year career in international finance, each position in a role of strong
leadership managing million dollar projects with an emphasis on meeting company goals while fulfilling
clients’ business objectives in order to build positive, lasting relationships.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2016 to Present
• Collaboratively work with board members and residents of a 198-unit community with pool and fitness center to ensure building maintenance and repairs exceed the expectations of the
community. • Develop and nurture strong relationships with residents, vendors/contractors, and board members in order to efficiently problem-solve with a positive attitude.
• Expanding learning to become established in the Florida properties market while earning CAM
certification. FL-DBPR Certificate earned #CAM48215
For references: Association President Terry Smith 386-5037654
2014 to 2016
Ensure the power grid operates with the goals of the company and complies to the Information
Security and Critical Infrastructure (CIP) program requirements set out by the NERC for reliability to the security of grid usage.
• Document and investigate illegal communication attachments by following data assessment to locate breach.
• Read building blueprints, use XMaps software and MSOffice (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Sharpened communication skills while managing investigations with diverse people.
2013 to 2013
• Design kitchen, bath, and other living area remodel projects for construction company.
• Work collaboratively with clients, vendors, and contractors to ensure ideas are communicated with clarity to produce the product desired.
2008 to 2012
Manager of $25million project of Green Energy power plant collaborating with board of directors and corporate lawyers from concept to implementation, participating in all board meetings.
• Managed relationships with banks, private investors, and city departments to secure contracts and financing. Full involvement in reading contracts and finance agreements.
• Oversee duties and relationships with architects, contractors, and bookkeepers; manage scheduling of deliveries.
• Travel to board meetings in Austria with the primary supplier of equipment.
• Manage and perform related duties with bank to buy-out railroad platforms including filing all legal
documentation required by the state joint stock company and Latvian Railway, preparing contracts, and monitoring client payments.
• Project Manager for finance project lending up to $1million for short term repayment. Responsible for scheduling project, preparing contracts in collaboration with company lawyers, attending all
board meetings, and monitor client payments throughout the term of the contract.
2005 to 2008
• Consultant for incorporation and maintenance of accounts.
• Managed review of legislation and other legal-entity issues for operation in the EU markets.
• Provided basic accounting services when needed.
2005 to 2005
• Banker managing accounts for Volvo, Sony Ericsson, Saab, and more.
• Focused management on Money Market and Derivatives accounts for short-term investments.
• Cross-utilized role for learning in the Investigation Department locating/recovering lost
funds and detecting illegal transactions.
• Additional short-term role in the Commercial Property Development Department at Colliers
Residential Real Estate Manager and Real Estate Legal Assistant
• Management role at office that works to restore property rights for citizens by working with government agencies.
• Manage multi-unit properties in two cities including providing bookkeeping services, writing
contracts, contract law advisory services, and assisting in closing real estate and wholesale
Business Administration and Finance
2006 to 2010
Marketing and Psychology
2001 to 2003
Software proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac and PC platforms, Linux. User
level in QuickBooks, Photoshop, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, and TOPS (CAM topsoft).
Multi-lingual fluency: English, Latvian, and Russian