Chula Vista, CA
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
May 2017 to Present
* Perform corrective and preventative maintenance for Improved Navy Lighterage System to include 460VAC distribution system, C 4.4 CAT generators, C 18 CAT marine engines, Furuno navigational equipment, HVAC and PLCs.
* Perform logistic research for parts required for repairs.
November 2011 to February 2016
* Supervised over four personnel on repair projects and troubleshooting efforts, which lead to 100% productivity and performance.
* Trained over 30 personnel on safety to include the workplace and at home resulting in the improvement of accidents.
* Troubleshot and repaired over 400 equipment saving the company over $50,000 in outside repairs and contracted work.
* Organized and kept track of countless test equipment valued over $500,00.
June 2009 to June 2011
* Trained over 117 personnel aiding in a smooth transition of new personnel to the department.
* Volunteered numerous hours at the Special Olympics and make a difference day and played a major role in giving back to the community.
BSAST Electrical Technology
January 2012 to Present
AA in General Studies
January 2009 to January 2012
July 2011 to November 2011
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Test equipment Knowledgeable
• Experience with electrical systems
• Meticulous troubleshooter
• Adept problem-solver
• Critical Thinking
• Adapt to change
• Counseled peers
• Explore solutions
Estimated Availability Date: Now