Experienced Outstanding Administrative Assistant
Hard-working, multi-tasking, Experienced Administrative Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and computer skills.
• Typing 80 WPM
• Administrative support
• Report development
• Problem resolution
• Meet deadlines
• Schedule management
• Meets/exceeds goals
• Attention to detail
• Business correspondence
• Insurance Claims Processing
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Dental Administration Operations
• Team Liaison
• Filing and data archiving
• Patient billing
• Patient charting
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2016 to Present
I currently work per diem in various departments of the hospital on an as needed bases. Collects and inputs via information system, financial, medical and demographic information for all patients receiving Hospital services. Performs related cashiering and collection functions, report processing and continuous quality assurance of work produced. Insurance verification via websites and calling insurance company representatives. Receives preauthorization for certain outpatient Rehabilitation Services as as required by insurance companiesneeded schedule.
April 2014 to September 2016
1) Performs the usual office routines and practices associated with a productive and smoothly-run office; 2) Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills; 3) Receives and routes all incoming calls and messages; 4) Communicates effectively through verbal, non-verbal and written expression; 5) Maintains patient records as shall be required, including computer records; 6) Maintains confidentiality concerning patients, personnel and other related matters, including all mail and other communications; 7) Prepares various reports for the accountant when required to do so; 8) Maintains all client records , 9) Interprets or facilitates communication with clients; 10) Prepares purchase orders, requisitions and schedules; 11) Prepares and/or assists in the preparation of all local, State and Federal reports 12) Prepares and maintains account budgets; 13) Duplicates and distributes materials, as required; 14) Opens and distributes mail and other communications; 15) Performs any other duties as assigned
May 1997 to June 2016
Manages daily office operations and maintenance of equipment, maintaining accurate records for all business supplies. Politely answers multi-phone system and schedules and confirms office appointments. Greets and prepares patients for examinations. Routinely completes inventory, supply orders and restocks supplies. Completes patient paperwork. Accurately records treatment information in patient records. Manages invoices and transaction receipts. Confirms patient insurance benefits and checks claim statuses. Bills patients and insurance companies. Posts accounts receivable to patient ledgers. Makes all banking deposits of monies received.
April 1989 to May 1997
Greeted Customers entering the Agency to ascertain their needs. Answered a multi-line phone system. Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance while providing excellent customer service. Assisted customers in person and via telephone. Managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently. Provided direct support to executives of the agency in a timely manner.
Certificate in Travel & Tourism and Conference Planning
High School Diploma in Business