Pharmacist/Pharmacy Manager – Family Drug Pharmacy
Swartz Creek, MI
♦ Established leader in Pharmacy care with a solid track record of retail management.
♦ Sound understanding of retail pharmacy practice based on over 25 years of experience.
♦ A proven supervisor, trainer, team builder and motivator.
♦ Built upon previous experience into positions of increasing scope and responsibility.
♦ Management of Pharmacy operations
◦ Staffing of pharmacy
◦ Staff evaluation
◦ Inventory control
◦ Purchasing, pricing and ROI
◦ Gross margins
◦ Third-party reconciliation
Michael M. Morgan […] […]
♦ Clinical Pharmacy duties
◦ Interaction with Physicians regarding proper disease state management.
◦ Review of patient charts on a monthly basis.
◦ Provided facility with monthly medical administration record.
◦ Member of Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee.
♦ Retail Pharmacy duties
◦ Implemented program to strengthen patient loyalty by utilizing phone calls to remind patient of upcoming refills and affording opportunity to provide counseling.
◦ Face to face contact with each patient
◦ Advocating for patient with Physician and insurance providers.
2017 to Present
2016 to 2017
2014 to 2016
2012 to 2016
2006 to 2010
2002 to 2006
1991 to 2002
PREVIOUS PROFESSIIONAL EXPERIENCE
♦ Pharmacist positions at
◦ Hinman Pharmacy-Grand Blanc, MI
◦ Consultant Pharmacy-Flint, MI
◦ Towne Center Pharmacy-Mt. Morris, MI
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy