Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants – Barton Associates
My objective is to find a position that will become a long term career where I can grow within the company where I can continue to develop myself and my career.
January 2015 to Present
Keene, NH/Las Vegas, NV Jan 2015 – Present
● Inbound and outbound recruitment of medical providers including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
● Promoted 3 times to various levels of management.
● Writing and delivering trainings to new hires as well as tenured employees including new managers consisting of 1 to 60 employees per training.
● Worked with various departments to credential and onboard providers through Barton Associates and multiple medical facilities including finance, travel, licensing, timesheets, risk management and credentialing.
● Work directly with clients as a Lead Recruiter, qualifying job openings, communicating to a field of 400+ recruiters, reviewing candidates, scheduled and managed interviews, negotiating job offers and acceptances to facilitate long and short term contracts with hospitals, medical groups, corporations as well as other entities.
● Moved to Las Vegas to help open a new office as one of 4 Team Managers reporting directly to Office Manager, Sales and Recruiting.
● Worked one on one with multiple employees to reach personal sales goals as well as contributing to team goals while developing multiple employees into management positions.
● Worked with employees of various levels of tenure throughout all department between all 10 offices to solve or manage a variety of issues, contracts, placements and company processes.
● In charge of hiring and firing of employees since promoted to Team Lead position in June of 2015.
● Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports involving sales numbers, individual and group trends, trainings.
● Focus on customer service as well as building quality relationships to build current as well as ongoing business relationships.
● Responsible for overseeing our bi-weekly new hire training schedule, creating a cohesive schedule with even distribution of 40+ trainings involving 9 managers schedules, multiple shifts, multiple specialties as well as the corporate training schedule.
● Responsible for data analysis of various data points including new registrants, response time, phone volume, pipeline sales, customer data and provider reaction data.
December 2008 to December 2014
Working with management developing strategies to create and build sales.
● Overseeing 15 SSR’s in 85 stores through audits, communication and personal training.
● Using excel to create and maintain expense reports.
● Building sales, relationships, market knowledge and ongoing customer development.
September 2006 to September 2008
In charge of opening and closing of store.
● Handle money deposits and related paperwork.
● Work with pharmacy, photo, retail departments, and vendors.
● In charge of lower level employees, ordering and inventory maintenance.
● Data collection, analysis, associated paperwork, and computer entry.
September 2004 to December 2006
Associates in Business
September 2001 to May 2004
Bachelor in Management
● Microsoft Windows, Excel, Powerpoint
● Google Sheets, Slides, Drive, Docs.
● Ability to communicate effectively to a large group or on an individual basis
● Ability to multitask in many different settings.
● 3+ years of sales through phone communication.
● Ability to think quickly, problem solve and adjust to any situation.