Over 10 years experience with Engineering Change Control (ECOs/ECRs/ECNs) in which worked with different departments such as Software, Mechanical, Electrical and Technical Publications. Also, experience with Bill of Materials, writing processes and procedures, and reading/reviewing CAD drawings.
May 2014 to June 2018
– Managed the engineering documentation for the entire company; Mechanical, Electrical,
Software and Technical Publication departments.
– Analyzed Engineering Change Requests, held Change Review and Change Implementation
meetings, created Engineering Change Notices.
– Audited all Engineering Change Notices to verify implementation.
– Managed and maintained the controlled standards in PDM system.
– Wrote procedures for engineering documentation control processes.
– Was part of the team that implemented the new PDM system; Windchill.
– Was contracted to another company and worked remotely for their Engineering Documentation Control Group.
October 2006 to May 2014
– Interpreted military standards for various products and issued the correct packaging
requirements per military contract.
– Developed and updated manufacturing process flow diagrams, processes, visual aids, mold set up sheets, and cut and termination sheets.
– Automotive experience including, ISO and APQP.
– Worked closely with production and engineering on documentation for new products and continuous improvement of existing products.
– Created and updated Bills of Material using AS400 for various products.
– Updated and released Engineering Change Orders that either myself or other co-workers
issued; Including drawings, processes, visual aids, setup sheets, and Bills of Material.
– Performed time studies on various operations to set/update rates.
– Worked with Material Control and Purchasing to ensure accurate Bills of Material.
May 2004 to September 2006
– Answered phones, ran the cash register, greeted customers and answered their questions.
– Helped restock products and maintain the cleanliness of the store.
– Trained new employees.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Management
August 2002 to May 2006