Fort Washington, MD
• Experience interacting and communicating with other people.
• Fluid in reading and speaking spanish and english/ traduction of both.
• Ability to learn new concepts with quickness, work under pressure and communicating clear an effective ideas.
• Training in the use of computers and programs such as Power Point, Word and FPSS.
• Experience in investigation work, interviews and group work.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2014 to June 2017
• Psychology evaluations to children Pre-school to 12th grade
• Psychology therapy at public schools, Pre-school to 12th grade
August 2012 to June 2013
August 2007 to May 2010
• Administration of I.Q. and Aptitude Test
• Cognitive-behavior therapy
Experience working in clinic and school ambience.
K-mart Employee 2011-2012
August 2004 to June 2005
• Organizing Files and Documents
• Arranging Dates for patients
• Equipment Maintenance
Master’s in General Psychology
License in Psychology at Puerto Rico active.