Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2014 to December 2014
• Gather and stage all necessary equipment for load/unload of aircraft
• Marshals inbound aircraft into ramp area of assigned gate
• Operates all motorized ground service equipment (including bag tugs, golf carts, forklifts, pallet jacks, and passenger vehicles) assigned by the Company to complete airline operations.
April 2005 to November 2012
• Operated forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas
• Assisted in materials loading and unloading on platforms and lifting devices
• Carefully load materials for delivery onto trucks in support with the truck drivers
• Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
• Documented and managed the inventory control system in the computer placed in the warehouse using scanners and bar code readers.
• Packed and attached correct labels to product
• Ensured safety instructions are followed while operating forklift, pallet jack or dock loader
February 2004 to September 2004
• Packing paper goods
• Weighing and labeling packaged goods ready for dispatch
• Cleaning work areas and break down cardboard for recycling
• Perform related duties as required by management
September 2003 to December 2003
• Responsible for quality checked of remanufactured auto parts
• Ensure goods are correct and accurate
January 2003 to June 2003
• Scanned and loaded packages into trailers using a an RF Scanner
• Use various mechanical aids, such as barrel trucks, forklifts, hand trucks, pallet jacks etc.
• Verify loads against shipping papers
• Sweeps or cleans up dock and equipment
1993 to 1997
Certified Forklift Operator excellent knowledge of Shipping, Receiving, Packaging, Pallet Wrapping, and Pallet Jack. Extremely skilled at building the appropriate shipping crates for export
Capable of prolonged physical activity, fast problem solver, ability to meet deadlines and efficiently work with others in the department. Good communication skills & ability to communicate at all levels with customers.