REHAB AIDE – TENDER TOUCH, NEWEASTWOOD CARE FACILITY
May 2017 to Present
• Assigned to assist physical therapists with patient oriented activities, filing documentation in hard and soft charts
• Effectively demonstrated time management, and developed relations with patients and nursing staff to ensure smooth and efficient gym operations.
June 2016 to Present
• Works to answer the phones, sort mail, and schedule meetings for executive staff members in the conference room.
• Developed time management skills, and quickly created relations with Directors of branches of Resident Life, to ensure smooth and efficient office operations
October 2015 to February 2017
• Prescreen sales representative candidates, and coordinate interviews
• Developed of communications skills, managed multiple recruiter’s schedules for post- prescreen interviews, engaged and advised recruits
September 2013 to November 2016
• Manage openings and closings of the store, prepare basic pastries and barista drinks, take orders, package and stock food
• Demonstrated ability to easily establish customer relations, succeed in fast-paced environment, multitask and train new employees.
DIPLOMA in Leadership
BACHELOR OF ARTS in Psychology
• Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Adobe Photoshop and Create
• WordPress and Website Design