Rehabilitative Associate – Federation of Organizations
• Superb organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal; verbal and written communication skills
• Discrete and accustomed to adhering to strict agency private policy practices
• Strong documentation skills
• Personable and professional demeanor
August 2016 to Present
• Provide restorative services to clients.
• Collaborate care with treatment providers.
• Link clients to outside services.
• Create treatment plans.
• Ensure clients benefits are up to date.
• Assist clients with crisis intervention.
• Medication monitoring.
February 2016 to August 2016
• Visit clients in the community.
• Link clients to outside supports and services.
• Service Planning
• Assisting clients with making medical appointments and transportation.
• Ensuring all client benefits and entitlements are in place.
November 2011 to August 2016
Transitional Community Residence, Irving Berkowitz Residence, and Massapequa Community Residence)
• Primarily responsible for providing supportive counseling, restorative services, and crisis intervention to people with psychiatric disabilities in a licensed residential program.
• Responsible for clients overall medication management.
• Provide strong crisis intervention and behavioral management services to individuals with a dual diagnosis of mental illness and mental retardation; or in some cases which also include severe and chronic medical health issues
• Assure that all needed documentation is completed during the same shift worked.
February 2010 to February 2016
• Primarily responsible for providing oversight of all administrative necessary documentation pertaining to a 50 bed residence for individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
• Maintain all petty cash records, attend to mail, and assure all client checks are received.
• Oversee all vendor interactions, orders, and follow up.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed in the reception area in a supported housing setting while also attending to administrative tasks as set forth by multiple supervisors.
• Present a calm, personable, and professional demeanor at all times regardless of various client crises in the building and/or reception area.
• Greet all providers, vendors, and agency personnel.
June 2012 to 2015
• Provide oversight and protection to clients with severe and persistent mental illness in a residential setting.
• Assist with crisis intervention as needed.
• Responsible for supervision and oversight of medications.
• Assure 24 hour coverage as needed.
November 2007 to April 2010
• Primarily responsible for providing a nurturing, proactive living environment for a diverse population of individuals with developmental disabilities as well as mental illnesses.
• Maintain a structured, creative, and interactive learning environment in which residents will develop the social and life skills necessary for everyday living.
• Apply a working knowledge of resident’s daily needs by understanding and applying their individual service plans (ISP) and their behavior plans.
• Possess full knowledge of incident reporting procedures and the HIPPA Compliance Program.
• Trained in AMAP, SCIP, and first aid procedures.
Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education and Social Sciences
2005 to 2007
Associates Degree in Liberal Arts in Liberal Arts
1999 to 2002
Masters of Science in Psychology in Psychology