Representative – AT&T
I have well developed customer service skills. I am diligent and dedicated and willing to
put in the work required to get the job done. I have worked directly with customers
extensively, solving simple to complex issues. I was also a person sought out by fellow
employees to help them with their issues and because of this got promoted to team leader
in my help desk profession. I am calm under pressure and able to find creative solutions
to difficult problems.
Willing to relocate to: Atlanta, GA – Orlando, FL – New York, NY
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2014 to Present
AT&T Tampa, FL & Pueblo
Customer Care Representative
I currently function as a customer care representative, taking calls
for wireless customers and assisting in both billing and technical
issues and all issue they would have with their wireless accounts as well as providing solutions for their all entertainment needs.
● Mycsp: internal search system we used to pinpoint issues
and used the workflow in the solve the issues.
● Clarify: main point for account info and general system
● Tech guide: secondary workflow system, specific for technical issues with a cell phone.
● Internal company system pages: additional support sites to provide further insight, ie estimated billing sight to help
provided prorated charges ]for plan changes, hero links, site
to assist finding the exact issue page in mycsp, or to help
format a note to the account.
Universal Agent and Team Lead
I worked my way up to function as a team lead and call support for AT&T, my of assisting other in problems that they may come
across, as well assist in call support at the center. I work with managed internet systems, BVOIP, local network systems, as well
as the various conferencing products that AT&T offers, including
AT&T connect, Webex, and WebMeeting.
Systems and tickets I used
● WFA ticketing system for outside techs, local techs outside of AT&T, working on the ticket. we help interpret, and
escalate these tickets, to the outside tech for repair, for customers.
● AOTS ticketing system, this was our main internal
ticketing system that we used.
● Cisco phones, our main point of contact
● Live chat systems, secondary point of contact
● Q messaging system, our main point of contact with other
employees and management.
● SASHA: this was our main work flow tool we used to guide us through the ticket. It was an interactive tool that
would help us understand and interpret the ticket and help
us find the correct outcome for the customer.
● Unified desktop: only available to the team leads, was a system to get into the ticket and be able to update and work
on the ticket directly, as well as redirect or escalate the ticket as needed.
August 2009 to April 2013
Togo, Expeditor, Host, Busser
February 2007 to December 2007
I was in charge of closing the store as well as delegation, and ensuring proper closing procedures were followed..
February 2006 to December 2006
I started as the grill cook in the Morning and quickly rose to shift
supervisor in a matter of two months. I was then in charge of delegating the employees and making the deposits. I closed and
opened the store. I was in charge of the customer satisfaction
Diploma in drama