SAP Procure to Pay (P2P) Analyst
• Have 12 years in Information Technology, experience in implementing and support in SAP Material Management, P2P & Inventory Management.
• Experience working in Manufacturing industries, Supply Chain sectors, and Aerostructures with global implementation.
• Interacted with business partners to understand AS-IS and on development TO-BE process.
• Worked on data migration and analysis from Legacy system to SAP R/3 using LSMW
• Have multiples full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology involving project preparation, business blueprinting, realization, testing using quality center, final preparation and also involved when the system GO Live.
• Experience in business process upgrades, reporting, interface, conversions, enhancement (RICEF) and new functionalities.
• Extensively worked on configuration of Enterprise structure.
• Worked on Procurement to Pay cycle (P2P). From the time the material is required to the time it is shipped and payment is made to the vendor.
• Been involved with the SAP Account Payable during invoice verification process. Maintained variances invoice reduction, invoice verification, blocked and released blocked invoice, planned and unplanned deliveries.
• Develop MM specific solution using elements across the procurement process and inventory management and interface with connections point such as PP, WM, SD and FICO.
• Involved in training and support of the end users.
I am a passionate, dedicated and resourceful SAP MM Consultant with excellent technical/functional understanding of SAP along with good experience in configuration and support, working in SAP project environment and supporting clients in gathering, designing and implementation of SAP System.
• Excellent skills in the following languages: Java and Visual Basic.
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills interpersonal skills, communication, co-ordination skills including writing, verbal, and presentation.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
• Experience in training the end users Capable to multi-task in a team environment, support internal and external clients.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2017 to August 2017
• Involved in the production support during the procurement process.
• Configured MRP controllers, Groups, areas and indicators.
• Made sure that MRP was running as required. Production orders were being converted to PR’s during the MRP run.
• Documented and controlled all changes made in the production Landscape.
• Made sure that the MRP setting in the Master data were configured correctly and up to date.
• Optimized inventory so that surplus inventory could be avoided.
• Got involved in the configuration of release procedures on the purchasing document during the procurement process.
• Helped in the configuration and creation of purchasing documents such as PR’s, RFQ, PO’s etc.
February 2016 to March 2017
• Partner with the business to document requirement and design new solutions or modify on existing processes to meet their changing demand.
• Assisted in mapping new requirement into SAP processes and designing the solutions.
• Implement new SAP solutions focused on procurement, inventory & invoicing.
• Customized and developed the SAP system in order to meet the business process.
• Provided technical leadership to team member and work closely with end users.
• Finalized the configuration and process on how to help in supporting the end users.
• Tested and assisted in the development of the test scripts.
• Troubleshooting any reported problems or gaps the existed.
• Analyzed system logs and identified potential issues with the system.
• Identified areas for improvement and present recommendations to the client.
• Shared best practices, industry knowledge and personal expertise to educate both the client and fellow consultants.
November 2014 to December 2015
• Participated in development of application requirement gathering through implementation phases.
• Performed applications changes as required to fulfill business requirement.
• Leaded analysis and design sessions to create requirement to develop the right client solution.
• Team up with the AP team and optimizing to finding best business process for the organization.
• Worked closely with end users to prioritize and mange completion of support tickets. Track and report MM support metrics.
• Involved in the P2P process, made sure that the was no gaps within the system.
• Defined released procedure for purchase requirement and external purchasing documents using 032 class types.
• Involved in the documentation and validation of the gap analysis.
• Worked together with the ABAP, FI team to write and configure new function.
• Made sure that the PO’s in the system were up to date and duplicate PO’s was delete from the system.
• Worked hands on with the WM consultant in creation of storage location and bins.
• Adopted stock transfer techniques to assist in inter/intra stock transfers.
• Involved in the creation of storage locations and bins.
• Provided training and support of the super/ end users.
February 2014 to September 2014
• Provided second -level user support, as well as driving improve user productivity through development and implementing of improved business process and system solution.
• Helped in the configuration of the releasing procedures on the purchasing documents.
• Configured new purchasing groups and updated the old once.
• Worked hand on hand with the super users and the end users on prioritizing, manager and resolve the problems with the day to day activities.
• Test and document all the changes made on the production landscape.
• Help in improving their P2P process within the orgationisation.
• Analyzed and evaluated SAP system processes and uses needs.
• Worked with Business Process Owners to translate business requirement into functional solutions.
• Researched, developed and proposed both short and long term solutions to the SAP system requirement.
• Monitor and resolved incidents within the production system.
• Created and updated plants and storage locations used for materials.
• Helped in the training and preparing training documents for the end users.
September 2012 to December 2013
• Configured the release procedure for purchasing documents like Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order.
• Involved with the buyers in changing the prices of certain materials that needed changed and setting up new moving average price and tolerance in the material master and vendor master.
• Worked closely with ABAP developers to define programming requirement and test programming solutions.
• Worked together with the departmental head on customization of certain transaction that needed to be customized in order to meet their daily business process and reporting.
• Ensured that the client and support center documentation were well maintained. Prepared the user manual and imparting training to business process owners.
• Helped in configuring new purchase group for the organization.
• Provide production support for SAP MM and integration points with FI, SD and PP modules. Support SAP interface to other business applications.
• Worked closely with super users and end users to prioritize and manager completion of support tickets. Track and reported support metrics.
• Activity involved in daily ticket support of the end use and ensuring that SAP (P2P) best practice is carried out thru out the organization.
• Documented and control all changes made to production Landscape.
• Made sure that the company sandbox was updated regular for the end users.
• Worked together with the ABAP team on ways on how to customize the cycle counting process.
• Created new vendors. Set up the invoicing plan, partner functions and ERS payment process for various plants with the same partner functions with particular vendors.
June 2011 to June 2012
• Made sure the MRP requirement was accurate. The reordering points were up to date as required by the organization, min/max stock levels was meet and MRP was running as required.
• Worked on creating the inbound and outbound deliveries.
• Worked on identifying the gaps that existed in the legacy and the SAP system.
• Made sure that the purchase orders (POs) were sent out in a timely manner and the deliveries dates were as schedule.
• Calculated gross requirement for the highest/lowest bill of materials (BOM) levels based on the sales orders and independent demands.
• Designed and customized better and easy ways for end use to access the SAP system.
• Assigned different materials to various storage bin, type and locations.
• Worked on the company inventory to make sure that it was right and up to date. Confirmed that every material/product that was in the system much the one on the storage location or bin.
• Involved in the convention of purchase requisition (PR’s) into purchase Orders (PO’s).
• Helped in updating the contracts, source lists, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and good receipts was received in a timely manner.
• Was involved with the company buyers in assignment of contracts to various vendors.
• Analyzed the problems that the end uses were facing while using the system and solving hand on hand with them.
• Deeply involved with the training and support the end users through the SAP system.
September 2010 to June 2011
with the end uses on how to go about their reordering points, preparation of their purchase requisitions.
• Worked together with the ABAP team to write down programs and business process on the forecasting
• Reconfigured the MRP setting.
• Helped in configuring the best way on how to monitor the shelf life of their product within the SAP system.
• Heavily involved in procure to pay (P2P) process. This involved from the time the ordered the raw material or spies used in the processing of the product, to the time it was received, monitored to the floor until the end product.
• Looked in JIT process and what was the best way to set the configuration.
• Ran reports to identify the gaps that were in the system.
• Performed testing process with the system.
• Worked on finding the best way to configure and make sure that their inventory was right and it remained that way. The physical inventory and inventory in the system match or within the required tolerance.
• Helped in the designing and testing gaps that existed in the system.
• Analyzed problems that the end uses were facing while using the SAP system.
• Developed and customized better and easy way to go about using the system.
May 2009 to April 2010
• Prepared documentation for mapping rules to migrate material from the legacy system to material master through LSMW
• Analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solutions.
• Developed project deliverable including, blueprints, functional specifications system configuration, testing, training and go -live support.
• Configure and design the system to meet business requirements.
• Was involved in the technical and support functions.
• Configured the vendor master for terms of payment, account groups, evaluation of the vendor considering the main criterion like price, delivery, quantity and services.
• Coordinated and performed the successful configuration, design, analysis and testing of SAP material management along with inventory management.
• Defined release procedure for purchase requirement and external purchasing documents.
• Worked on the setting of expiration data, check to set the material shelf life expiration. Data check for goods receipt for each plant and movement type.
• Configured tolerance for under and over deliveries at the time of goods receipt and dynamic availability check.
• Configured to set up the allowance for negative stocks automatic creation of storage location and delivery completion.
June 2008 to May 2009
• Successfully managed an SAP upgrade project from 4.7 to ECC 6.0.
• Worked on all the old transaction of R/3 4.7 system and documented the related issues
• Worked on existing MM configuration and moved the configuration to the new version.
• Integrated MM with WM in course of upgrade
• Initially tested the different transaction on the sandbox server and documented the relevant issues encountered.
• Created universal user manual for post processing for MRP, purchase requisition and purchase order.
• Complete documentation of all the enhancements along with user manual, unit integration and user acceptance testing scripts were prepared and carried out successfully.
• Worked on the changes of ECC 6.0 version and analyzed the new enhancements and their corresponding applications.
• Configured the new transactions and enhancement as per the client requirement during the functional upgrade.
• Verified and tested master data , prepared prototypes for business user for SAP procure to pay cycle.
April 2007 to March 2008
• Configured material master, including material types, definition of views required number ranges for material types.
• Configured purchase info. Record, purchase requisition, scheduling agreement contracts quota arrangements involving definition of document types and number ranges screen layouts.
• Configured vendor master data, defined different business partners and account groups.
• Customized price elements, like discounts, freight basic price and taxes involved while dealing with various vendors.
• Defined pricing procedures for different vendors depending on their conditions.
• Worked on setting up tolerance and purchase value keys.
• Provided technical/ functional specification for reports and guided ABAP developers.
• Created and assigned plants to company codes, storage location to plants.
• Automatic determined GL accounts, mapping valuation class of GL accounts.
• Resolved problems that were counted while perform an SAP transaction.
• Active split valuation while required.
• Customized their inventory management process.
• Provided general technical support in SAP MM business system and conducted SAP training as required.
February 2006 to February 2007
• Performed Integration testing and Unit testing in MM to validate all the configuration and generated detailed test scenarios and test scripts, user documentation and training sessions.
• Configured Inventory Management and Invoice verification comprising of goods receipt, good issue and transfer posting.
• Configured vendor master data including field status for vendor account groups, partner determination schema, one time vendor and partner functions.
• Configured setting for organization structure with relevant assignments.
• Configured problems for end users and also created detailers documents for users.
• Maintained user authorization level for releasing purchase requisition and purchase order using release strategy.