Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
April 2017 to Present
Dispatch and vendor registration training.
August 2016 to Present
Provide knowledgeable responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner; Maintain a current understanding of the processing procedures to respond to numerous phone inquiries; Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Illinois Tollway regulations and policies as they apply; Opening, splitting, and closing customer accounts; Activating retail-purchased transponders; replacing transponders; redeeming gift cards.
February 2017 to April 2017
May 2016 to August 2016
Responsible for checking my assigned fitting rooms every 15-30 minutes. I remove any clothing that customers didn’t want and place it back on the sales floor. I also go to different floors and make sure that floor tables are neatly in order. Making sure the shirts & pants sections are folded neatly.
September 2013 to April 2016
• Provide customer service by acknowledging the customer and identifying their needs.
• Resolve customer issues and concerns while maintaining a safe shopping environment.
• Approve monetary transactions and provide support to associates for completing monetary transactions.
• Conducted register audits
• Assist management with control of front end.
• Supervised associates in the area of responsibility by assigning duties, communicating goals, providing feedback, follow-up and monitoring performance.
• Arranging and organizing merchandise/supplies.
• Supported company policies and procedures, ensuring compliance and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates.
Leadership and Teamwork.
January 2012 to June 2013
• Performed day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
• Responsible for cleaning senior resident apartments.
• Maintained the cleanliness of two Pathway Senior Living buildings.
• Relieved Concierge at the front desk: Greeted guests and answered heavy phone lines for both buildings
• Answered heavy incoming telephone calls.
• Processed phone orders.
• Greeted buyers and assisted them with selecting items for purchase.
• Responsible for handling money transactions.
Also used Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
N/A in Psychology
2012 to 2013
Diploma in General Studies