Senior Loan Officers – Great Southern Bank
An organized, detail-oriented, conscientious self-starter with outstanding communication skills and strong work ethic. Able to strive in a challenging environment while prioritizing effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and stay calm under pressure. Excellent listening and communication skills that build relationships of trust to enlist the participation of others.
2016 to Present
Loan Assistant and Customer Service Role
• Maintained all aspects of customer loan files, including strong communication with associates linked to files and ongoing communication with assigned Escrow Officers, Title Officers and Lawyers.
• In charge of customer loan files to ensure accurate documentation for a timely closing and prioritized files of immediate attention to assure customers and agents of their scheduled closings.
• Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
• Gathered and reviewed initial docs, submitted the files into underwriting, cleared all underwriting conditions and scheduled closing details.
• Specialized in loan document signings with a strong emphasis on Escrow/Title and Legal prepared documents and all requirements to proceed with recordings.
• Assisted Loan Officers with loan payments and loan payoffs.
• Assisted Loan Officers in maintaining their portfolios with collecting annual taxes, financials, rent rolls, etc
• Strong written and verbal communication between all levels of the organization (reports, memos, letters, and emails)
• Strong customer communication through phone, email and texts
• Strong appointment scheduling using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong compliance adherence between all levels of the organization in handling important confidential data
January 2005 to February 2015
Manager and Customer Service Role
• Driving and maximizing the sales and profitability of the store to achieve growth.
• Monitoring and review staff and store performance on a regular basis.
• Driving sales through maximizing team performance.
• Organizing, preparing and arranging promotional materials and displays.
• Maximizing sales through effective merchandising.
• Recruiting, training, supervising and yearly reviews
• Maintaining accurate statistical and financial records.
Administrative and Human Resource Role:
• Customer service: phone, emails, Facebook, and texts
• Bookkeeping and payroll
• Month end reports, financial reports and sales reports
• Ordering and shipping
• Inventory management, income statements and tax documents
• Maintain store policy manual and store training manuals.
• Compliance with all city, state and federal laws.
April 1999 to March 2004
Disbursement and Processing
• Received, reviewed, and receipted earnest money for all residential and commercial contracts
• Ordered all payoff’s involved in transactions, property tax certificates, HOA resale certificates, and municipality lien status, / and or release
• Prepared estimated and final HUD-1 Settlement Statements for lenders review and approval, with any revisions or corrections addressed in a timely manner
• Ensured all parties including the buyers, sellers, and any agents receive copy of final settlement statement prior to closing, after receiving lenders final approval
• Reviewed and submitted post-closing documents to lender to obtain funding and disbursement approval
• Assisted all closers in the funding and disbursement process, ensuring all parties received correct disbursements
• Mandatory yearly training to ensure compliance with all title insurance, banking, and real estate laws.
Administrative and Customer Service Role
• Answering multi-phone line, emails and texts
• Accounts payable
• Accounts receivable
• Disburse files
• Shipping and receiving
• Maintain files
• Maintain multi calendars (Outlook)
• Compliance with all state and federal laws.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management
2003 to 2006
• Type 60 WPM
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Quicken QuickBooks PRO and QuickBooks POS
• Office Equipment (copier, scanner, and fax)