Obtain a job as a warehouse associate with a company that will apply 2 plus years of experience and expertise in shipping and receiving, and order processing, as well as, utilize an innate attention to detail, and willingness to contribute to the performance of the company.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2017 to Present
Warehouse/Shipping and Receiving
* Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area..
* Maintain truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
* Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders
* Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
* Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Complete reports by entering required information.
* Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
March 2017 to May 2017
Sanitation (Temp Position)
* Picked up garbage and yard waste on an assigned route; loads trucks; distributes trash bags.
* Participated in cleaning equipment and performing preventive maintenance; makes minor repairs to equipment.
* Operated a variety of equipment in performing tasks.
* Inspected equipment and assigned work area for safety hazards.
* Performed related work as assigned.
May 2016 to March 2017
* Provided guests and team members with clean sanitized and spot-free utensils plate-ware, glassware, and equipment.
* Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to proper procedures.
* Maintained daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
* Trouble-shot dishwasher machine malfunctions.
* Washed plate-ware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
* Kept the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
* Cleaned and sanitizes throughout the shift.
* Completed assigned prep work and beautification duties.
* Performed shift change and/or opening or closing duties.
* Adhered to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
High school or equivalent in College Prep
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Assembly • Inventory Control • Package handling
• Quality Control • Order Processing • Distribution