Software Engineer – Milliman Solutions
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to Present
• Developing scalable SQL Code in Microsoft SQL Server which allowed MedInsight to process and formulate big data.
• Interpreting healthcare measures and integrating them into the MedInsight’s data
model which gave our clients visibility on wasteful healthcare spending.
• Leading project meetings with our remote teams in India to facilitate collaborative
documentation and peer reviews.
• Designing and implementing test strategies using C# to ensure quality during major
• Creating, managing, and maintaining builds in continuous integration environment
2013 to 2015
Research Area: Chemical Composition of Stellar Populations and Variable Stars
• Mapping the spatial, chemical, and age distributions of stellar populations using
photometric and spectroscopic analysis.
• Processing astronomical images, determining probable stellar cluster membership, and performing tests to find the faintest objects observable on a given night.
• Automating image processing procedure using Python
• Writing scientific literature reviews to used for publication
• Directing and advising undergraduates in astronomical data analysis and telescope
Bachelors of Science in Physics and Astronomy in Physics and Astronomy
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
• Programming and Scripting
o SQL, Java, Powershell, Python, R, and C#
• Analyzing and visualizing data
o ANOVA, Fourier analysis, curve fitting, error propagation, Bayesian analysis,
hypothesis testing, and optimization