Sr Java Developers – State of MO
* Highly motivated IT professional, 8 years of experience as a full stack java developer in development and implementation of customized software and web-based applications including Web.
* Experience in the field of Software Development as Developer. Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing & Prototyping.
* Strong Programming Skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Java, J2EE spring (Boot, Cloud, MVC, IOC, ORM, Security, AOP), Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, AWS, Cloud Foundry (pivotal), Micro services, Camel Integration backend technologies.
* Strong experience in frontend technologies AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Java Script (NodeJS), jQuery, Ajax, JSP, Free marker Tags, XML, HTM5.0, CSS 3.0, PHP, XSL, JSON.
* Strong experience in database development using (SQL, PL/SQL) and experience working on databases like Oracle 11g, IBM DB2, SQL Server, HSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL along with NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
* In depth understanding of Java/J2EE Design patterns – MVC, Singleton, Factory, Builder, Prototype, Session Façade, Service locator, Inversion of Control, Data Access Object, etc.
* Worked with IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Web logic application servers and Jetty, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat web servers.
* Good knowledge in developing multi-threading applications.
* Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using SOAP, HTTP and WSDL.
* Well versed Software Configuration and build tools like ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Hudson, GitHub, Subversion, CVS etc.
* Experience in UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence and Behavior Diagrams.
* Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience in reporting and searching tools like Crystal Report, Jasper Reports, SSRS, POI, Lucene engine.
* Strong Knowledge in Relational Database Concepts, Normalization and De Normalization Concepts.
* Strong experience in TDD (Test driven development) with in agile framework and waterfall model.
* Expertise in writing JUnit test cases for different kind of applications and development experience in mock object to simulate real objects.
* Experience with UNIX scripting and shell commands.
* Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows, LINUX and UNIX
* Proficient in programming by using the IDE’s such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans.
* Collaborating with teams located in different corners of world (Europe, Canada, Asia pacific, and North America)
* Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
* Effective problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
April 2016 to Present
* Responsible for gathering specification, Analyzing & Designing the system, developing the module with the above technologies by Implementing Business Logic, Preparing Unit Test Cases.
* Developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and JPA.
* Developed with using secured bearer-based Service Consumed and Service provided with token-based authentication and authorization for RESTful (JAX-RS) web services.
* Implementing database operations using JPA, Hibernate for CRUD operations, association, inheritance and database for performance and written stored procedure and other SQL, PL-SQL routines.
* Writing test cases in Junit and JMockito testing framework.
* Worked on MongoDB and written some API’s for the search and reporting module.
* Worked with spring web flow, Multi-Threading using Maps like Concurrent Hash maps.
* Writing User stories and Tasks and estimating them in Rally as per Scrum planning.
* Configuring Dev, QA, UAT, Staging and Production Environment’s.
* Created PL/SQL triggers, SQL views, stored procedures, functions and packages to access Database.
* Deploying microservices in Cloud Foundry in Predix (PaaS) platform.
* Reviewing Impact Analysis documents prepared by team for every change request/feature and Writing corresponding technical documents.
* Responsible in performing the code reviews and code-quality checks and making the team to incorporate them within the sprint timelines to ensure the user stories are delivered with quality.
* Responsible for client meetings to demonstrate the development tasks.
* Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings working with development teams on feature enhancement and real time bug fixing.
* Responsible to create release management documents and maintaining the code using version control tools and carrying out code merging activity of different modules.
* Using SOAP webservices in the application developed a business logic.
* Testing the web services using the SOAP UI.
* Responsible in testing the classes and methods using Junit test case for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
* Used SVN for version control.
October 2014 to March 2016
* Designed and developed modules of the application in Java/J2EE.
* Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integration with Service objects, DAO etc.
* Developed server-side services using Spring MVC, Web Services and Jersey Rest services.
* Implemented web services security, Spring security.
* Responsible in generating and configuring the JPA entities and used Hibernate for the persistence layer.
* Developed DAOs for calling IMS host transactions.
* Involved in developing Triggers, Stored procedures in SQL, PL/SQL.
* Participated in unit testing, performance measuring and tuning the application.
* Extensively Worked on feature enhancement and real time bug fixings.
* Integrated Central logging system by using Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
* Used XML, XSL to create PDF documents and reporting with data extracted from PostgreSQL.
* Converted complete project from clear case version to fully maven version.
* Involved in deployment of application on multiple application servers.
* Responsible in performing the code reviews and code-quality checks and making the team to incorporate them within the sprint timelines to ensure the user stories are delivered with quality. Typically dealing with major components of product (hardware’s) – Gateways, Nodes (intelligent device), Web Application (CMS) and dedicated cloud Linux servers for Openvpn, mbed device server (MDS), Lightgrid Server, Gateway Linux box.
* Involved in reviewing the test cases written by the Testing team to validate whether they are in line with the requirements defined and responsible on giving the sign off on the Integration Testing before the application is moved for UAT testing.
* Leading and guiding the test team and making sure that Lightgrid product is verified and validated as per specifications.
* Worked with the OpenGE and Rally tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
* Supported sys ops team in troubleshooting and debugging of production technical issues by reproducing them.
* Responsible for developing other products like TALQ and Telematics as part of Light Grid program.
* Supported sales and operation function by Provisioning gateways, nodes and high-level verification before shipping to production sites. (Various cities – El Salvador, Georgia power, Oceanside, San Diego etc.)
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, RESTful Webservice, OAuth, AngularJS, JNDI, JMS, Active-MQ, PostgreSQL, XML, Restful Web services, Selenium/Web driver, Python, Robot Framework, Apache Tomcat server, Electronic, Unix, Jenkins, GitHub, Google Common APIs, Hazel cast, PC Tool, Confluences, openGE, Rally.
May 2013 to September 2014
* Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
* Involved in implementing application prototype using JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Struts framework for the presentation layer.
* Prepared Impact Analysis documents and other POC documents related to respective modules.
* Responsible for feature enhancement and bug fixing Using SCRUM Methodology.
* Responsible for estimates, delivery model and presenting to Client.
* Implemented Web sphere MQ for messaging.
* Responsible for maintenance and support of multiple environments (Prod, QA, Dev)
* Developed MVC application Struts along with EJB and writing complex SQLs of Banking transactions.
* Worked on JAX-WS soap based webservices.
* Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the Data between Different Components.
* Used Quartz scheduler to schedule email and various system tasks.
* Used XML, XSL to create PDF documents with data extracted from DB2.
* Involved in production defect fixing for the application.
* Responsible for Build/deploy application in Windows and UNIX environments.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Dojo, Oracle, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSP, Tomcat, WebSphere, Eclipse, HPQC, JIRA, SVN, Maven.
December 2011 to April 2013
• Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed
using AGILE methodology.
• Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using JSPs, Ajax and jQuery.
• Maintained CSS and HTML, Java Script, Bootstrap for designing Webpages.
• Implemented MVC architecture by using spring framework 3.0, Hibernate 4.0 in terms of JSPs.
• Implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using spring security and LDAP for both login and admin pages.
• Used Hibernate annotations for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Oracle database.
• Developed the persistence layer (DAO) and the presentation layer (controllers) and used J2EE design patterns like Model View Controller, Data Access Object, and Business Delegate, etc.
• Used oracle as a backend database through PL/SQL developer tool.
• Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using hibernate.
• Created and/or modified SQL Queries whenever required for change requests/enhancements.
• Deployed the complete Web application on JBoss server and used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
• Used Maven to build war files to deploy on Application Servers.
• Implemented continuous integration through Jenkins.
• Used SVN for version controlling and Log4j for writing the log files.
• Developed the web application using Eclipse IDE.
• Used JBoss as the application server and deployed the war files into the application server through LINUX.
• Involved in the unit testing by writing the test cases and test suites with the help of JUNIT.
June 2010 to November 2011
* Responsible for gathering specification, Analyzing & Designing the system, developed the module with the above technologies by Implementing Business Logic.
* Worked on JDO to JPA migration.
* Responsible for Monitoring performance of the application with JProfiler.
* Involved in mapping by using JPA annotations.
* Responsible for feature enhancement and bug fixing.
* Leading and Guiding Team members to accomplish task in accepted time frame by technically supporting.
* Development SOAP web services methods and testing with SOAP-UI.
* Design/Develop detail integration tests with JUnit framework.
* Integrated Struts with Hibernate for data mapping and creating data model.
* Technical design/architecture for new features/enhancements.
* Followed and developed a system for processing XML formatted, diagnostic messages using Web Services SOAP and JAX-WS.
* Created SQL queries and used PL/SQL stored procedures.
Operating Systems Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Programming Languages Java 5/6/7/8, Java Beans, PL/SQL, T-SQL
J2EE Technologies Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, RMI,
Frameworks Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring security, Hibernate
Databases Oracle 11g, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Development tools IntelliJ, Eclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans.
Web/Application servers JBoss, Web logic […] Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere. Glassfish
Web Technologies HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, JWT, AWS.
Design Patterns UML, Business delegate, Session Facade, Singleton, DAO, DTO, Factory Pattern.
Version Controllers SVN (Apache Sub Version), GIT, CVS, Clear Case
Build/Testing tools ANT, Maven, Junit
Logging Tools Log4J, SLF4J
Web Services SOAP, WSDL, REST
Others/Tools Agile, RUP, JIRA, TOAD, MobaXterm, Junit, Test Driven Development (TDD)