Staff pharmacist, closed pharmacy – RiteAid Central Fill
NJ & PA registered pharmacist available for Mercer, Burlington and Southern Hunterdon
Counties in New Jersey and Bucks, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Delaware Counties in
Pennsylvania. Extensive experience in retail pharmacy including ownership, employee
management, on-site training and pharmacy design. Known to provide customer focused
service and accuracy while maintaining a profitable business. I am currently certified for
Basic Life Support (CPR & AED) and have Immunization Approval for New Jersey and
I have completed a course required to be certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health
(DoH) to dispense medicinal cannabis and I am awaiting PA approval.
2016 to Present
• Supervise techs via closed circuit computerized verification system
• Final verification of automation filled Rxs
• Maintain fill functions of automation system
• Oversee packing and shipping functions of techs
• Periodic open and close duties of facility
2016 to 2017
2006 to 2016
mail order hospice fulfillment.
• Final check of all prescriptions and compounding processes.
• Assure basic inventory control.
• Monitored drug description to insure correct labeling of drug name and dosage. Resulted
in increased clarity of drug description for patient.
• Verified accuracy of dosage forms. Eliminated duplicate inventory thus reducing value of inventory.
• Developed methodology to insure compound dosage record accuracy in IV preparations.
Process is currently used for all IV preparations.
• Designed improvements for several distinct pharmacists’ work stations. Improved work
flow, accuracy and reduced employee ergonomic motions.
• Routinely updated sign-out sheet for secured narcotics. Resulted in more accurate
• Routinely in contact electronically with company call center to question, correct and/or reject prescription orders. When appropriate, corrected orders personally.
March 2004 to January 2006
Outpatient pharmacist in hospital setting
In house pharmacist in independent living community
In house team pharmacist in a geriatric facility
Fulfillment pharmacist in mail order respiratory
Pharmacist in medication management/retail facility
Fulfillment pharmacist in long term care mail order facilities
Consultant for in-house mental health/mental rehabilitation pharmacy start up.
2005 to 2005
for in-house mental health/mental rehabilitation pharmacy start up. PA licensed
pharmacist to advise the facility in all phases of setting up their own in-house closed pharmacy.
Set up contacts with suppliers of drug inventory, pharmacy equipment, packaging products and provided a Policy and Procedures Manual. Worked with nursing staff to review and improve
their policies for sustaining their emergency drug inventory. Reported to CEO and Board of Directors and legal team.
Currently at high volume automated central fill facility serving large national chain retail
pharmacies. Lengthy experience in hospice fulfillment including order verification, tech
oversight and order delivery facilitation. Experience as a Pharmacist in Long Term Care,
Outpatient Hospital, Independent Living, Geriatric Facility, Chain Retail pharmacies and retail pharmacy ownership experience. Involved in design and implementation of a
closed pharmacy in a mental health/mental rehabilitation facility leading to licensing.
January 2002 to March 2004
in long term care mail order facility
July 2000 to January 2002
1974 to July 2000
Sold business to Eckerd Drug
B.S. in Pharmacy. in Pharmacy