STEM Instructor, Harambee Afterschool Association (HASA)
2016 to August 2017
• Instructed 10 students ages 11-12 with STEM projects in environmental science focusing on water filtration systems and recycling waste.
• Assisted students with their homework in Math, English, and Science
• Assisted teachers with 15 children ages 6-7 during summer school session focusing on improving Math and Literacy proficiency
2011 to 2015
• Co-facilitated IntersectionaliTV- a black empowerment group comprised of 15 people that discussed racial issues in response to Gazi Kodzo videos online.
• Created a Safe School survey that was distributed to 110 people. Compiled the results and wrote a statistics report that was presented to staff.
B.A. in Fine Arts
OTHER SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Skills: Word (Proficient), Excel (Proficient), PowerPoint (Proficient), Photoshop (basic), Spanish (basic)