January 2018 to Present
Answer customer questions about their accounts. Security of customer’s accounts.
April 2016 to Present
• Aid & assist young adults with disabilities which includes giving them their medications, taking them to their doctor’s appointment.
• Assist clients with getting ready for the day, work in fast & unpredictable environment on a daily basic. Job coaching clients.
• Trained in basic first aid & safety care.
June 2014 to September 2015
• Greeted visitors and patrons: answered customer’s questions about service or goods.
• Issued money/correct change, rebates, and demonstrated critical thinking and active listening skills.
• Resolve customer complaints & listen to their concerns.
October 1987 to October 1990
• Earned Good Conduct Medal for explementary service in the Navy
• Served for four years in the United State Navy with distinguish, leading to an honorable discharge. Education
Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
Bachelor of Business Management & Human Resources Management in Business Management & Human Resources Management
Associate in Global Travel & Hospitality Management