San Clemente, CA
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to Present
Non-Profit (A Corporate Response to Human Trafficking)
2008 to Present
Facilitated through change of ownership 150-room hotel property, with 15,000 sq.ft. banquet space, approximately 6M annual revenue.
◦ Consulted in brand change, going from an IHG property to a Choice Hotels property.
◦ Developed a training program for front desk, sales and food and beverage in order to ensure brand requirements were met and exceeded.
August 2006 to July 2017
San Clemente, CA 2006 – Present
Full Service resort area hotel with banquet space and Restaurant/Bar services
Full management responsibility for $2.5 million annual revenue stream of 72-room hotel, operations, financial reporting, cost control and all operational accounting functions. Liaison to hotel owners, brand franchise executives. Provide guidance regarding hotel policies and procedures to all hotel divisions. Recruit and train new staff members and provide brand continuing education for all employees.
◦ Collaborate with Owners and Department Managers across all functions within the organization in defining and implementing procedures and processes to manage and account for all aspects of daily and special hotel operations
◦ Successfully motivate team through challenging economic times, improving productivity and morale by initiating systems for accountability and effective training programs
◦ Create positive Food and Beverage division revenue stream by developing new restaurant, staff and new recipes in partnership with community’s highest quality food vendors.
◦ Manage complete renovation of hotel while keeping occupancy at 85-90% with minimum guest disturbance, up 17% over previous period
Member of Sunrise Rotary
Cabrillo Playhouse Board Member